What can it do for you?
Directional Audio refers to speakers which can limit the width of a sound beam. With directional audio speakers the user can create limited areas with sound and quiet zones in between. With directional audio the idea is to create changes in the volume levels around the area. To create a reaction in a person’s behavior, you need to create an environment where the sound levels vary and surprise the person with volume, content and direction.
- Increase Sales up to %300
- Up to 10 times more customer attention
- Positive Reflection on Brand
- Multiple Audio Zones in a Limited Area
- Offers Privacy for customers in open-spaces