What can it do for you?
Directional Audio refers to speakers which can limit the width of a sound beam. With directional audio speakers the user can create limited areas with sound and quiet zones in between. With directional audio the idea is to create changes in the volume levels around the area. To create a reaction in a person’s behavior, you need to create an environment where the sound levels vary and surprise the person with volume, content and direction.
- Increase Sales up to %300
- Up to 10 times more customer attention
- Positive Reflection on Brand
- Multiple Audio Zones in a Limited Area
- Offers Privacy for customers in open-spaces
How does our brain work?
A person can focus only to one audio source at a time. It is possible with directional audio to occupy a person’s interest to selected audio in a precise position, even make them stop and turn their head to a desired direction.
- 2 times more ad-revenues
- Operational Cost Savings
- High Quality Audio without disturbing surroundings
- Customized Audio Messages
- Create highly immersive experiences
Types of Speakers
Examples of Applications
Purchase Directional Speakers
Contact us today for Free consultation
For over 10 years of business, Mello Studio has gained a significant understanding of audio in the areas of Speech, Sound Design, and Music. We provide you with an entire range of audio solutions for your business, and we have been fortunate to have worked with some of the big names in Bahrain and the GCC. We will help you make the right choice in selecting the speaker by:
- Site evaluation, acoustic challenges, ambiance noise, understanding the effects of echo
- Directional Audio product selection and recommendations
- Instructions and management of the installation project
- Speaker testing, adjusting and fine-tuning