Irish based in London Female Voice Talent
Give your callers a great experience
In telephony, interactive voice response, or IVR, is a computerized system that allows a person, typically a telephone caller, to select an option from a voice menu and otherwise interface with a computer system. Generally the system plays pre-recorded voice prompts to which the person presses a number on a telephone keypad to select the option chosen, or speaks simple answers such as “yes”, “no”, or numbers in answer to the voice prompts.
- Custom voice prompts for IVR, ACD, Voicemail, PBX.
- Professional Arabic, English, Hindi, Malyalum, Persian, and Tagalog talents.
- Debit Cards, CD-Rom, Websites, and more.
- More than 20 formats such as PCM, ADPCM, WAV, NMS, Mulaw, Alaw, Dialogic, Rhetorex, Natural MicroSystems, RealAudio, etc.
“Great on-hold messages, and much more!”.
Each system is configured to serve a particular market. Most of the IVR systems come with English pre-recorded messages. But when you want to configure your system to play messages in other languages, or when you want to introduce new services (for example, product marketing while on-hold), you need Mello Studio’s IVR prompts. Our services in this area include:
- Prompts recorded to CD or sent via FTP if requested (to either client’s account or Mello Studio’s account)
- Same day and next day service available
- Friendly and experienced engineering staff.
Samples of our voices
American Female Voice Talent
American Female Voice Artist
Age Range: 30’s Latin American Spanish Voice
Styles: Lively, Friendly, Light, Upbeat
Accents: Dominican Republic (native), Neutral Spanish Latin American
Arabic Speaker Female Voice Over Artist
Age Range: 40’s Friendly Welsh Voice
Styles: Young, Clear, Soft, Warm, Light
Accents: Characters, South Wales, Welsh Valleys, Swansea and British English
Australian Female Voice Over Artist
Age Range: 50’s. Warm and Upbeat Voice
Styles: Smooth, Sultry, Sexy, Energetic, Mellow
Accents: RP, British English Female
Request IVR Service
If you have the original recordings of your tracks, and want us to master it, fill out this form and we will send you a link to upload those tracks directly to our studio so we can start working on it right away.