English and French Canadian Speaker Female Voice Over Artist
Give your callers a great experience
In telephony, interactive voice response, or IVR, is a computerized system that allows a person, typically a telephone caller, to select an option from a voice menu and otherwise interface with a computer system. Generally the system plays pre-recorded voice prompts to which the person presses a number on a telephone keypad to select the option chosen, or speaks simple answers such as “yes”, “no”, or numbers in answer to the voice prompts.
- Custom voice prompts for IVR, ACD, Voicemail, PBX.
- Professional Arabic, English, Hindi, Malyalum, Persian, and Tagalog talents.
- Debit Cards, CD-Rom, Websites, and more.
- More than 20 formats such as PCM, ADPCM, WAV, NMS, Mulaw, Alaw, Dialogic, Rhetorex, Natural MicroSystems, RealAudio, etc.
“Great on-hold messages, and much more!”.
Each system is configured to serve a particular market. Most of the IVR systems come with English pre-recorded messages. But when you want to configure your system to play messages in other languages, or when you want to introduce new services (for example, product marketing while on-hold), you need Mello Studio’s IVR prompts. Our services in this area include:
- Prompts recorded to CD or sent via FTP if requested (to either client’s account or Mello Studio’s account)
- Same day and next day service available
- Friendly and experienced engineering staff.
Samples of our voices
Request IVR Service
If you have the original recordings of your tracks, and want us to master it, fill out this form and we will send you a link to upload those tracks directly to our studio so we can start working on it right away.